homestead - Re: [Homestead] Problem uncovered by foreign leader

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Problem uncovered by foreign leader
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 18:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

You are not making sense, Gene.  A racist in Missouri has a right to free
speech; a Constitutional right.  That doesn't mean that Kit Bond should take
hime to the Senate, or even a smaller public forum to spread garbage.
Besides, technically, the U.D. is international property.  The Constitution
only applies to Foreigners if they are on U.S. property (and there is debate
whether that should even be the case).

I have no problem with racists doing a blog, putting out their own website,
even being the president of a ticky-tacky country that is led by primitive
thinking anti-semites.I do wonder why an organization , of which we are
billed the majority of tyhe costs, enjoys "promoting" such foulness.

Allowance (rights) vs. promotion; see.    :)  ...bobford