homestead - Re: [Homestead] Take cash from bank / Roubini

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Take cash from bank / Roubini
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 08:34:05 -0700 (PDT)

For anyone that closely follws TA in the financials, the person who wrote
this this morning suggested SKF at 88;  He's not an economist like Roubini,
and remember that this is just one man's opinion, but this man has made a lot
of money in the recent past.  I wish I had followed all of his
reccomendations.  That does not mean that he will not start being wrong on
everything, beginning with the comment that he posted within the past hour:

"Expecting no cut in the FED fund rate but fresh money pumped in to defuse
the derivative bomb AIG.This will not only US money but Euroland money as
well.If AIG goes under,all the band aids will come off inthe derivative
market.
It will cascade through the entire global banking world.Better have some cash
in the house if that happens ."

ricketybobf