homestead - Re: [Homestead] Take cash from bank / Roubini

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Take cash from bank / Roubini
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 09:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like you are being prudent.  Incidentally, most people know that
though I already own country property , I am still a resident of a very large
city. Thinking the same way as you about accesible FRN,  I called my bank
this a.m. (Chase, not a regional); told my banker how much FRN I wanted to
pick up before noon .  He asked me if I could wait and pick it up tomorrow.
They are already have a slight shortage of physical FRN, they will get
another delivery tomorrow.
This is one bank, of thousands, in one city.  It is just anecdotal, nothing
more.  But, it does make me wonder.......bobford