homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:44:46 -0500

On Sep 8, 2008, at 9:30 PM, Robert Walton wrote:

Asking people to pray for public works projects because they are the
"will of God" in an address. Her longtime (she changed churches when
last elected) minister questioned if people that voted for Kerry in
2004 could go to heaven. He also says the war in Iraq is Gods work, on
and on and on.

You may recall that our president said God spoke to him directly.

All zealots are dangerous and must therefore be protected against. The god-driven terrorism worldwide is proof for anyone with an open mind that while a god-of-choice may well cause a happier life, that must be a personal condition, not public.

I welcome Palin as a candidate. She will cause the god stuff to be more fully discussed.