homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 19:34:55 -0400

Incidentally, here is one of my current projects, mostly finished, for your viewing pleasure. Not particularly homesteading stuff, but what the heck. Enjoy.

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_1085579/2045/__sr_/df6c.jpg?grQtaxIBWIs12ZX1

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_1085579/2045/__sr_/88fa.jpg?grQtaxIBvTycAlpO

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/groups/g_1085579/2045/__sr_/4e12.jpg?grQtaxIBZ7x.2E5g

Ray

Ray, I am getting a forbidden message on your links. Sorry.

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.
Summer 2008: EastPac patrol, guarding the western coast of the United States of America