homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 07:46:04 -0700 (PDT)

Ray do you really think this is because Christians are any less zealous or
just due to circumstances?
I think extremists become blinded to anything but their point of view to
the point they almost forget what the point of view is and become willing to
do anything to stop anyone who doesn't agree.
This applies to extreme about religion, politics, sports, lifestyles and
..sheesh.. maybe even to extreme opposition to extremism.
Van Dell