homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:30:33 -0400

Me, I'm preferring to concentrate on my cheeses. Palin has me scared
shitless that she might even be vice president. It's not her politics,
its the fact that she says God is backing them up. (Isn't that what
the terrorists do?)

Asking people to pray for public works projects because they are the
"will of God" in an address. Her longtime (she changed churches when
last elected) minister questioned if people that voted for Kerry in
2004 could go to heaven. He also says the war in Iraq is Gods work, on
and on and on.

I'm sure there's a bunch out there that see all this as good. It's the
same ones that think Obama is a Muslim trying to take over the
country. Muslim fundamentalist, Christian fundamentalist, same
tactics. Scary.

Her personal life all over the news has me sick. No ones damned business.

I'm back to my goat cheese to close out the night. Perfecting soft
goat cheese lately.

Rob - Va