homestead - Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Enjoy the quiet while it lasts...
  • Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 17:22:41 -0400

That's only because the potential shooters were so moved by the words of McCain and Palin, and others, that they have all been converted to the conservative movement, and have been busy lamenting and repenting of all their past errors.

;-D

Ray

Welcome back Jeannie.  I don't know why the list is so quiet.  With the
Republican Convention providing so much ammo, it is certainly amazing to me that
so far not a shot has been fired. ;)