homestead - Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief (was More Obama stuff, sorry)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 15:20:22 -0400

2004. Somebody you all hated, and were quite vocal about, and some quite vicious in personal attacks, as is being done by some now. And it wasn't so much touting, as I recall, as saying get over the election results. Done is done. I still hear some of you complainging about Bush... He's gone, people, in just a few months!

If you can't vote McCain, because he is too close to the "oil Rapists", as described by some of you, well, OK, I get it. Keep in mind, however, that four years ago, he was hailed by democrats as a wise and benevolent leader, and almost joined the republican party.

I just can't believe some of you actually think Obama will change anything... at least for the better.

Ray