homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:06:47 -0700

At 8/23/2008 05:23 PM,DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

McCain spent years in the hands of our sworn enemies, I can't take the chance that he is a "Manchurian Candidate". I can't do it.

You a right about the different branches being different parties, things are a lot better when they have to work together to get something done (MN when Ventura was governor).

Rob
becida AT comcast.net

McCain
I REALLY hate the idea of giving complete control of the govt. to one party.
White House, Congress and Senate should have to work out compromise, not
follow the same party agenda.

Drew

In a message dated 8/23/2008 6:25:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,