homestead - Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Disappointed in Obama
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 11:41:57 -0800

That's scary, Rob. Deju vu and all that. Look what "gut feelings" got us in the last two elections. That is precisely what folks said about Bushy Jr. The had a gut feeling and they felt like he was a regular guy, understood the average American, someone they could sit down and have a beer with.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

You know what I have to say about Obama, is that my gut tells me to
give him the chance. It might be the end of the country, but I doubt
it. And he might just step up to the plate and be a great president. I
have to follow my gut. I think that when it comes down to it,
regardless of who your choice is, that's the best way to deal with
politics.