homestead - Re: [Homestead] I got a truck

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I got a truck
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:51:46 -0400

Hahahaha. That was the goal, but you know, there are goals and then there is reality. At 8K all I was finding was gasoline engines with lots'o'miles. A diesel with 65K? And the tow package already there?

Wifely defense: If I amortize ( I love that word) this truck out over it's projected life span, it's practically cheap. : D And jeez, I DID put him on the title.

Real defense: Roy and I discussed it before I did it. He just didn't get to eyeball it.