homestead - Re: [Homestead] Meat

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Meat
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:15:18 -0400

I talked with a Buddhist about this a few times and he offered up the idea that, if you accept this idea for argument's sake, that to get enough sustenance from plants, you have to eat more. So karmically, if you're killing things anyway, you get more bang for your buck (so to speak) eating meat.

Please understand I offer this up as I offer most things...tongue in cheek. Bwaaahahahahahahaha. Bad pun.