homestead - Re: [Homestead] Meat

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Meat
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:07:07 -0700 (PDT)

Only in an affluent society could such ideals be considered. Biology will
always trump philosophy. A structural element of biology demands that we
will eat the rats of the field and even the field dust upon which they leave
their waste if that is what is necesaary to complete the
imperative......bobbyford