homestead - Re: [Homestead] Doniel Boone Bowen

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Doniel Boone Bowen
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:36:26 -0400

First, you get a lasso...

On Jul 21, 2008, at 10:30 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:

On Jul 21, 2008, at 9:02 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Mud turtle on the other hand is a delicacy rivaling the best
seafood in the
world.

They are dressed with a hatchet, a strong arm, and a lot of
determination.
But it's worth it.

When you get time, I would like further instructions, please. The next
time I see another and feel I want to take the time to do it, I would
like to experience this delicacy.