homestead - Re: [Homestead] and more thoughts on septics..

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] and more thoughts on septics..
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:23:52 -0500

On Jun 29, 2008, at 8:19 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

But it makes me wonder what the hell we've done to have such bad
septic karma. That's some serious shit. ; p

It is because you are violating natural law. Human feces is the most perfect fertilizer. It comes from a digestion of the most broadly based diet. So here comes this gold and one who claims homestead values pours it into a hole in the ground. Along with a liquid that also happens to be a good fertilizer.

Bad karma is the least of it. You should be jailed for wastefulness.

Oughta be a law against it. Darn it.