homestead - Re: [Homestead] tobacco and pipes

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tobacco and pipes
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:07:33 -0400

Monticello.

http://monticellostore.stores.yahoo.net/600020.html

I've had great fun with the hyacinth beans I bought there.

On Jun 24, 2008, at 8:57 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:

On Jun 24, 2008, at 6:59 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I found this:

Nicotiana alata
Nicotiania, also referred to as Night-scented Tobacco or Flowering
Tobacco, is usually grown as an annual for it's sweet-scented, white
flowers that open only in the evening or during the cooler parts of
the day. . . . It smelled so good I'd roll in it.

Sounds like a good one to plant outside a bedroom or bathroom window.
Did you find seed sources?