homestead - Re: [Homestead] Barns was: tobacco and pipes

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Barns was: tobacco and pipes
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:49:24 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a link with some photos of barns from your part of the country.. It
also has reference links. I believe Howard Marshall ives close to your area.
I've, also, always been interested in old and even new barn designs. I once
dated a girl who lived in a large apartment in the loft of her father's horse
barn. http://missourifolkloresociety.truman.edu/mobarns.html

....bobford