homestead - Re: [Homestead] tobacco and pipes

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tobacco and pipes
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:59:37 -0400

I found this:

Nicotiana alata
Nicotiania, also referred to as Night-scented Tobacco or Flowering Tobacco, is usually grown as an annual for it's sweet-scented, white flowers that open only in the evening or during the cooler parts of the day. A native of Brazil, it was introduced into garden cultivation in England in 1829.

It smelled so good I'd roll in it.