homestead - Re: [Homestead] tobacco and pipes

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tobacco and pipes
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:02:13 -0800

Hey, he's support our local homesteaders <g>

Lynda, Humboldt County kid
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

'Sounds like the same reasoning a neighbor's grandkid used when I approached him as he was casually and openly smoking dope beside the backyard pool of my neighbor's house.
I said something to the effect that that stuff was bad for him. He replied that it was pure Humboldt County grown with none of all of the crap put in cigarettes. I then told him that what I meant was that it was bad for him because in two days, upon returning, his grandfather was going to find out and kill him.