homestead - Re: [Homestead] Happy Summer, Everybody! : )

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Happy Summer, Everybody! : )
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:38:26 -0800

The book had a lot of ideas but we went crazy. Fresh from the garden pea pods are really yummy too. The crunch with the rice, yum, yum! Paper thin carrots and radishes. Pickled beets and candied ginger.

And, then we got really goofy and made some dessert rolls. Sweet rice and thinly sliced strawberries with a little mint. Glazed thinly sliced bananas with slivered chocolate. <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Oh my stars that sounds delicious. I need to do that.