homestead - Re: [Homestead] Happy Summer, Everybody! : )

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Happy Summer, Everybody! : )
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:18:46 -0400

Oh my stars that sounds delicious. I need to do that.

On Jun 22, 2008, at 1:08 PM, Lynda wrote:

Son #3's girlfriend got a book on making sushi and we had a sushi party last
summer. Mostly veggie but some with grilled shrimp. We made "real" sushi
rice and then made some with basmati and some with brown jasmine. My fav
was the brown jasmine with avocado, grilled green onion and a couple stalks
of garlic chives.

Lynda