homestead - Re: [Homestead] Happy Summer, Everybody! : )

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Happy Summer, Everybody! : )
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:19:22 -0400

Moon, in middle school, we had a square dancing CLASS-it was part of the routine of PE. It can be very good exercise. I still remember that I had it at Christmastime, and we danced to Rocking around the Christmas tree...lol...Everyone really enjoyed it, once you get over that initial feeling and just let loose. I haven't done it in years, Ron doesn't dance at all, but I would love to do it again...You are lucky...just think of it as a modification of Irish folk dance...

Bev

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

Roy just asked me if I know how to square dance. 8-D Holy smokes. Square dancing. This ought to be good.

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky