homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 20:57:50 -0400

On Jun 20, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I can say "nuclear" properly. Our commander in chief cannot.
I'm scared, very very scared.

Roy

Yes, Roy, we heard that eight years ago. It's eight years later. Can you
explain to us how Bush's elocution has affected our use of nuclear weapons any,
at all?

Well, No, I can't. As far as I know, we have not used any nuclear or nuc-you-lar weapons at all.
Of course I don't know much, and I can assure you that they don't call me on those matters.

His elocution did affect my sense of trust in the Commander in Chief though.

You are frightened over the wrong things.

Nuclear weapons in US hands don't frighten me much.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180