homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:30:20 -0400

On Jun 20, 2008, at 5:35 PM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

You wrote in Leonard Peltier for President? I wonder what people make
of that when they read your card.

My guess is that they soberly and dutifully make a mark next the few others for Peltier on some tally sheet.

I did not vote for Bush at any time. I am fairly sure Roy didn't
either but I'll let him tell you for sure.

Completely correct.
(I was gonna right "Completely Right" but that woulda been rong.)

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180