homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:06:28 EDT

Hmmm.

I don't any longer believe that we have what could be even loosely called a
'political process'.
There is nothing happens anymore that is not preceded by a $.

Harking back to an earlier post, by way of example, I - earlier this year
(following nascent tendencies) googled up 'anarchist' and 'zapatista' (being
Mexican by osmosis).

Once I'd satisfied my curiosity, I realized I'd spent a good period of time
looking over my shoulder, fearful of things like FISA. Not a comfortable
position for a 65 year old unarmed woman.

Sandy
Mid-Mojave

fuel-efficient used cars.