homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:47:14 -0500

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 9:05 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote in
response to my typing:

>> >I think McCain won because he
>> was the only one who wasn't a total loon.
>>

> Nah. That doesn't account for it. He's a total loon too.

We're talking degrees of looniness here. When your opponents are at 95
percent, you look pretty good at, say, 60 percent. Or whatever. McCain
these days seems capable of saying just about anything.

Of course, Obama is getting all weasly on the FISA bill. Here for your
information is how the House voted:
http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2008/roll437.xml

Marie