homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:14:32 EDT

> >If you are, that's ok, but that's you. I
> know how bad things are and would rather try.

I would say, Celia, that it's you willing to watch the country go down in
flames and are unwilling to try to stop it. Applauding politcal enthusiasm
(see,
I didn't say you were for Obama) is doing nothing. Placing faith in the
political process at this jucture in history is doing nothing.

Realizing that any, that would be ANY!, progress we make will be entirely
outside the political arena is doing, at least, something. Elsewise our
attention and our efforts are wasted in the revolving door of current
politics. </HTML>