homestead - Re: [Homestead] Beans, beans, the musical fruit

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Beans, beans, the musical fruit
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:17:01 EDT

> >Thank you for such an educational and interesting post. This is motivates
> me
> to try to be a better gardener and helps me with my attempts.

--------------

Lisa, really do try some beans. If you have the space, go to the mart and
get a bag of any type of bean that you think you'd like and plant those.

The thing with beans is you really can't screw them up.

The only screw up I've had even in bad years with beans is feeding them to
the deer, who will travel many a mile to eat beans, mow them off even with
the
ground.

However, even that wasn't a total loss, we had plenty of bean fed venison all
winter.

</HTML>