homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:32:10 -0400

I didn't arrange the starting nowhere. We've got what we've got. Now we have to work it as best we can.

If there was some magical way to get a do-over, I'd take it. To borrow the phrase, you can't fight the war you want, you have to fight the war you have.

I'm not willing to watch the U.S. go (further) down in flames without at least making an effort. If you are, that's ok, but that's you. I know how bad things are and would rather try. Revolution would be quicker and easier than fixing this mess but I don't see it happening.