homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's not just politics. It's people.
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 14:05:56 -0800

Not I and I tried valiently to educate folks as to how they were being Roved. <g>

Folks didn't listen then and I don't suppose they will listen now.

The average American voter shouldn't be allowed to vote! There IQ would not appear to be any higher than their shoe size. They are sheople, perfectly happy with the Nanny State and want only Pablum.

Then someday, when it all comes tumbling down around their ears, they are going to whine and cry and demand someone do something about it. And, that someone is always someone other than themselves.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

I've wondered about that.

Who of you voted for George W. Bush?