homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spider bite

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spider bite
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 06:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

Gene; I'm glad you are better. What you have described sounds more like an
allergic reaction to the bite than anything else. It is good to have
benadryl, but with a reaction as severe as what you described, a person like
you, of advanced age, should always have an epi-pen around.

Incidentally, benadryl can have its own unwanted side effects in some
people.......shouting snd singing....bobford