homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spider bite

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spider bite
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 07:32:09 -0500

On Jun 18, 2008, at 7:10 AM, Tim Oppenheim wrote:

Gene,

Scary story. I spent a week in the hospital with a tick bite.
Sometimes the little buggers fight back.
Watch out and be careful. Make sure you tell us of the happy ending.

Well, the happy ending is I woke up this morning--at three am--feeling fine. If any hives' bumps remain they are not itching. Top of head is a bit sore. Maybe the increased blood flow will grow some hair. A guy can hope.

Was up so early because when the Benadryl finally kicked in good I became very sleepy. Took two more and was in bed by seven-thirty.

All's well that ends well.