homestead - Re: [Homestead] Spider bite

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Spider bite
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:55:37 -0400

Stick lemon balm or mint in your hat brim. And I know this is going to sound nuts, but flying insects hover at the highest point of your body. If you wear a hat with a feather, for example, they'll stay out of your face. Try it. Next time bugs are in your face, put your hand up in the air.

We just had my 1 yo dog get into something that gave him a rash. Dosed him with dex and put him on benadryl and he's right as rain.