homestead - Re: [Homestead] uncle remus

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] uncle remus
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 10:45:08 -0400

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net> wrote:

> It's possible that we'll get the movie once we've moved. We're not
> sure yet what tv service we'll be getting, so may well get involved
> with Netflix.

FYI re Netflix, we recently learned they allow instant downloads to your
laptop or computer for a # of hours of viewing time per month equal to your
monthly bill (i.e. if you had the 3 dvds at a time plan which costs $17 per
month you'd be allowed 17 hours of instant downloadable movies or
documentaries).

lkvp