homestead - Re: [Homestead] uncle remus

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] uncle remus
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 11:09:30 -0400

Hughes Net throttles me when I download big stuff, I have to go to town to do it on a free coffee house broadband.

I am looking into Internet options for the new house. I am hoping I can do Verizon broadband but I expect I will have to go to Wild Blue.

Frankly, getting involved with Netflix scares the pants off me. I am not good about keeping track of stuff like that.