homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fwd: American Solutions for Energy Independence

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fwd: American Solutions for Energy Independence
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 14:28:01 -0700 (PDT)

when I was a youth taking piano lessons my mother and
I were given the music library from a neighbor who had
been a radio pianist. That being when radio station
didn't play records but had there own studios.
So I have copies of many of the popular songs of the
20s-40s... some well know others not.
Now we have XM radio because we are linked to son's
sattelite. The "station" we listen to most is the
40s.
My wife is enough older to remember the big band era..
I just like the music.
Van Dell