homestead - [Homestead] uncle remus

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] uncle remus
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:40:21 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked the book "The complete tales of Uncle
Remus" is available in our local library. And the
movie is available from Metflix.
The movie was a little condescending but the actor who
played Uncle Remus, gave one of the best performances
I ever saw. He naturally didn't get a best Oscar but
later on did receive an honorary.
Van Dell