homestead - Re: [Homestead] uncle remus

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] uncle remus
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:19:16 -0400

On Jun 8, 2008, at 10:40 PM, VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

I just checked the book "The complete tales of Uncle
Remus" is available in our local library.

I think the book I have has a different title. It's an oversize book with illustrations, and perhaps 6 or 8 stories in it.

It's possible that we'll get the movie once we've moved. We're not sure yet what tv service we'll be getting, so may well get involved with Netflix.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net
Lovettsville, VA 20180