homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics and BS<g>

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics and BS<g>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 02:37:45 -0700 (PDT)

He could have said : 'Stop threatening lawfully
elected representatives of the people with career
destruction if they do not bow to your every whim';
adding that:
"G-d did not give you Israel - unless the
'unspeakable' name of G-d is Harry Truman'. Further
adding that 'the culture and mythologies of the
majority of most Americans are directly tied to your
culture and mythologies'. Ending with the reminder
that: ' "we" gave you Israel; we have always protected
Israel, and we will always protect Israel.'

.....wondering if I should buy six I-beams with a
total
weight of 25 tons. ...just saw a falling star light up
a purple sky......bob ford

--- EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

Will anyone