homestead - Re: [Homestead] Politics

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Politics
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:12:59 -0400

On Jun 6, 2008, at 7:09 PM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

No man, you build a bridge.

Bzzz. Wrong. You get out of the water FIRST.

If we don't work to build the small impetus this man's campaign gives
us (remember, nominally, it's change for the better right?) than how
is the world ever going to get better?

No, not right. And that's the whole point. It is exactly the same thing,
only worse because it isn't as obvious as it is with McCain. The world is never
going to get any better as long as people believe in the crap platitudes that
St. Obama has been spouting, even a little. Support for Obama is solid,
square support in continuing that status quo. Is that what you are for? </HTML>

Ok, so we're back to square one. If we don't reign in our govt, who does?