homestead - Re: [Homestead] Wind & solar power

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Wind & solar power
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 20:41:57 -0400

Huh. You know, this place we bought, it has not much in the way of woods, and even though I love a good wood stove, I was trying to encourage Roy to think about solar. But the capacity is there to do wind, too, I'll bet. There are a few commercial wind farms not all that far away. What a great idea.