homestead - [Homestead] Raccoon Tales... how smart was yours?

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Raccoon Tales... how smart was yours?
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:06:30 -0400

Mine was so smart he didn't stop coming until we hung the hung the feed bins from tack hooks in the ceilings.

On May 21, 2008, at 2:48 PM, Gene GeRue wrote:

On May 21, 2008, at 9:17 AM, Roy Morgan wrote:

'Might need a latch to keep the coon, et al
from opening it to get in.

Never underestimate the power or intelligence or dexterity of a hungry
coon. Do not leave lying about the key or combination to any lock. I
am from Missouri so I will understand if you would like me to show you.