homestead - [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 08:23:20 -0400

I guess she got back at Myamar faster than I would ever have thought possible. Don't think I'm being insensitive to the thousands of innocents, I'm not really....but when have you ever seen the kf work so fast?

And on the flip side may I just add that it incenses me to hear that scum sucking bottom dwelling resident of the White House condemn them for not taking international aid <b>when we, the U.S, turned down the use of hospital ships that were in the Gulf after Katrina? When people were dying by the thousands?</b>. I stopped reading the news for a reason but I took my kid to school this morning and made the mistake of listening to NPR. Given the "aid" we've been delivering to people in the nominal name of "democracy", I'd be scared as hell too to wonder what kind of "aid" I might get. And yet, I don't see pics the National Guard showing up in Missouri to help out? (Tell me I'm wrong, please!)

Celia