homestead - Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news

  • From: Roy Morgan <k1lky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:23:08 -0400

On May 13, 2008, at 11:00 AM, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
... As has been
experessed in other holy writs, "... maketh the sun to shine on the good and
evil, and sendeth the rain to the just and the unjust..."

But, but ...

In yet another totally dependable writing (none other than The Celestine Prophesy), it's revealed that the people can by concentration and good will make large improvements in how plants grow. It's GOT to be true, I read it in that book!

<Spoof mode OFF>

... the Greek more accurately says "Lord, favor
(me)". That, says I, is the most we can expect from Nature.

(Short leap from Nature to Fate):

A wise woman I knew used to say:
"You can't change fate, but you can nudge it a little one way or another."

I agree with that.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky AT earthlink.net