homestead - Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:36:15 -0400

On May 13, 2008, at 8:41 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:

So, Moon, how ya feel about the China earthquake?

I think it sucks. I think it's horrible. Just like I think what happened in Myamar is horrible. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Observe Momma Nature. Closely. She does not take sides.

Says who? Anyway, I think the kf and Mother Earth can be working independently.

Now, people, ah, yes, they make bad choices. Momma does not alter her
choices based on what people do.

But of course She does.

As for man's inhumanity to man, we, too, are Nature, and take care of
number one, two, three, etc., first, second, third . . .

Well, yes. But then Missorians are hardly likely to reject the help, and thus deprive Georgie the pleasure of denouncing them as ungrateful to a increasingly nauseating press, all without actually having to help anyone. Grrr.