homestead - Re: [Homestead] Do you have your affairs in order?

  • From: "Don Bowen" <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Do you have your affairs in order?
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 20:14:24 -0700

Ah, it doesn't really matter. Most of us are likely out of here soon
and those few left will be scrambling to stay alive. Certainly not
much interested in whether the relatives took care of getting that
family trust recorded.

That is my mother's approach. She is concerned with what is happening and how the future will play out but keeps saying that she won't be around much longer anyway. She is 89 and in good health but you never know. She is interested in how I plan to play out the future.

Don Bowen KI6DIU