homestead - Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The karma faerie in the news
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 07:41:32 -0500

On May 13, 2008, at 7:23 AM, paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:

I guess she got back at Myamar faster than I would ever have thought
possible. Don't think I'm being insensitive to the thousands of
innocents, I'm not really....but when have you ever seen the kf work
so fast?

So, Moon, how ya feel about the China earthquake?

Observe Momma Nature. Closely. She does not take sides.

Now, people, ah, yes, they make bad choices. Momma does not alter her choices based on what people do.

As for man's inhumanity to man, we, too, are Nature, and take care of number one, two, three, etc., first, second, third . . .