homestead - Re: [Homestead] On work horses

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On work horses
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 18:36:56 -0400

I don't do 4H because we do Pony Club. It's more prevalent here. It's also horse specific. Idon't have people calling me up about dinks because I don't help them BUY dinks and I don't work for free.

As far as adressing specific points, you didn't actually address any of my specific questions, such as how to hunt down mystery relatives. But whatever, Lynda.. you have the time to argue something to death, and I don't. You win, you are Queen of The Horses. Happy now?