homestead - Re: [Homestead] On work horses

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On work horses
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 01:48:33 -0400

Ok, Lynda. I offered the olive branch, you choose to snap it in two. That's fine.

Insinuating I am elitist, calling my hard won skills "clairvoyance" as if they aren't real...can't you see that those are pretty mean spirited things?

You didn't deny being mean, you're just looking for a reason to hang it on me, and I'm not buying it.

And now I really am done because this has no place on the list anymore.